Busy Bee Day
Comfort Quilts have so many tasks to complete that we have decided to hold a busy bee day for groups or anyone to attend and help our regular volunteers. This is a great way for individuals to meet and enjoy time with others. We have so many options for you to do:
- Bags & boxes of donated fabrics to unpack and sort.
- Quilts to sew, bind, photograph and started projects to finish.
- Knit/Crochet scarves to add to our care packs.
- Sew our bags for our care packs.
- Gardening (grounds to be tidied/leaves etc)
- Card Making Room to create Thank You and Birthday Cards
- Storage Area tidied - Handmade items held ready to sell at markets/events to raise funds
- Administration (filing etc)
We will have two sessions throughout the day and evening. 10am - 3pm and 6pm - 8.30pm
Monthly Busy Bee Day – Tap for more info
- Organized by: Comfort Quilts Against Cancer
- Venue: Comfort Quilts Against Cancer 375 Fitzgerald Street West Northam WA
- Phone: 0422671300
- Email: email@example.com